Tuesday 20 March 2012

Description of SUCCESS - Contributed by Mr. Arinjay Dadheech (Batch of 1994)



At the time of my interview at IIMB for an executive course known as AMPM, Professor asked me to describe the term SUCCESS in my own words and I am happy to share this with all Anselmites :

"Success is the procedure to identify the unidentified ego of the Consumer or Person or Community or  anything which is also not known to him, also to whom you are dealing with. 
Means if I want to get success in a particular work I must have to identify the unidentified ego of the person to whom I am dealing with and that person is also unknown to that ego of him. Basically, ego is the vast term in business, ego can be nominated as JACK OF ALL BUT MASTER OF NONE, and this is the common and universal situation in every business term, relation term etc, etc, so if we find a way to over come this saying, then success will be ours. 
My professor clapped for me because as per professor this definition of success is just one kind of itself, before this success has not been described like this.
"One more thing Success is related with tears" too, before getting success our tears comes out to achieve it and after achieving our tears comes out while remembering those days of struggling.

Thanks for reading this,
May god help you and you may become what your parents wants to be,

By : ARINJAY DADHEECH (Batch of 1994) , Ahemdabad.

arinjaydadheech@yahoo.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment